Zirconium Crown -Metal Free Crowns and Bridges
Zirconium Crown is very popular in all ceramic crowns. This crown is worn to improve the appearance of the tooth which has become stained or disfigured for a long time. They are very easy to wear and long lasting.
Latest metal free crown and bridges reduce the black line you may have seen next to the gum line or the upper side of an implant. Crowns slide over teeth to hide irregular teeth, teeth with cracks, discolorations, asymmetrical teeth, or any kind of imperfections. Also, they are used to protect weakened teeth from fracturing (root canal treated). Crowns offer more support to those teeth that are weak or damaged and make your teeth much more durable.
Zirconium crown to improve teeth’s functional approach and to hide breakage spots, color problem and so on.
Concern with metal crown and bridges.
They may simply look different from your usual teeth color. It looks better when porcelain is fused onto metal base. But one can usually still see a bit part of metal closed to gum line. Besides the aesthetic, metal restoration has other problems. It can weaken the structure of the remaining part of your mouth. Fortunately, modern and advanced dental science has produced a number of materials substitutes of metal crown.
The materials we used here for metal- free restorations are feldspathic pressed ceramics and porcelain. There are quite a lot of formulations with brand names such as Procera, Cercon, Wol-Ceram and In-Ceram.
The cost of crowns may Dependent on the materials made use of and complexity of the treatment. As well as it could according to local rates also the condition of your tooth. For an example, porcelain crowns are usually more costly compared to gold crowns, which can be generally more expensive than porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns.
Specialty of zirconium crowns
- Zirconium crowns and bridges can be used anywhere in your mouth because of its strength. It could be resist the biting pressure of the front teeth like beck teeth grinding.
- It is so close to look likes your natural teeth so it can be used without any dental work.
- It can be fixed by using regular dental cement.
- It is really a strong substance that can endure wear and tear of regular use. You will not find any differences with natural looks and it reflects light the same way. If your new crown keep in front of the normal light than it could be refluxed the light.
Why use metal free crowns and bridges
- With the combination of veneers, tooth bonding, teeth bleaching, orthodontics- crown can be also hugely improving the overall appearances of your smile.
- Crown on an implant is used to replace one or more missing teeth.
- For replacing missing teeth bridge is a conventional way. Restore missing tooth or teeth by taking support adjacent teeth- bridge can be very helpful. The weakness or disadvantage of a bridge is the radical reduction (1.5mm) of enamel. The duration of a bridge depends on the health of the adjacent teeth.
- Porcelain fused to metal crowns (PFM) tends to show a grey shadow at the gum margin, which becomes prominent after many years if gum recession caused. Other hand, metal free crowns in esthetics as they match the translucency of your natural teeth. In that’s way metal free crowns are far superior form PFM. They can match the translucency of natural teeth so it looks more real.
Zirconium crown will not corrode and normal back gum line that you can see around the porcelain compound metal crown will not happen because the uses of strong ceramic materials. Also, the sensation you felt before with other crowns will not happen any more, because zirconium has a lack of electrical conductivity.
For any information about Zirconium crowns, our experienced dentists will always ready to give suggestions for your best healthy natural smile.